The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums is to join our Dental Membership!
Our dental care membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The big benefits of joining:
· Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
· Healthier teeth and gums through regular dental and hygiene visits, spotting problems early
· Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
· Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only, exclusions apply
· Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
· Flexible appointment times to suit you with reduced waiting periods
Dental Care Membership – £16.80 per month, includes 2 exams and 2 hygiene visits
Hygiene Care Membership – £24.80 per month, includes 2 exams and 4 hygiene visits
Download a copy of our practice leaflet to advise what levels are available by clicking on the links below.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
If you wish to join one of our dental care membership plans contact us