Last updated on 1 November 2023 Dr Ruta General, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Care Plans, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Dental Exams and Cleanings, Dental Hygiene, Dental Implants, Dentures and Partial Dentures, Emergency Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics, General Dentistry, Gum Disease Treatment, health and wellbeing, Invisalign, Oral Surgery, Save Money, Teeth Whitening
Due to increased operational costs, we will be implementing a slight price increase for our dental services starting from 16 January 2023. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for some, and we want to assure you that this decision to increase our prices was not made lightly.
We understand that it is a tough financial time for many; therefore, we decided to keep the routine care at the exact cost as before (routine checkups, Scale and Polish and routine X-rays). However, we do have to adjust the pricing for the cost of treatments that require using dental materials and laboratories. Please find the new prices below.
We want to remind you that we have Dental Care Plan membership available online at Reigate Dental You can join and pay monthly with PayPal, spread the cost of your and your family’s routine dental care, and save some extra money per year.
Routine Plan 1£21.99 / month and a £10.00 sign-up fee
Routine plan 12£263.88 / year and a £10.00 sign-up fee
Routine Plan 6£131.94 every 6 months and a £10.00 sign-up fee
Sale Product on saleDecay Detection Scan
SmileSaver Plan 1£21.99 / month and a £10.00 sign-up fee
Sale Product on saleBlack orange whitening toothpaste
Sale Product on saleAirflow Hygiene
Sale Product on saleNew Patient ES & P
Sale Product on saleBoutique HW kit #8
We are happy to inform you that we are providing Patient finance for Private treatments starting from £250.00. You can finance your treatments with 0% interest for 3, 6, or 9 months.
We remain committed to providing the highest quality dental care to our patients. We have always been and will continue to be, dedicated to providing you with the best possible service at a fair and reasonable price.
We understand that this price increase may cause some concern, so we invite you to discuss any questions or concerns with our staff. We value your feedback and want to ensure that you clearly understand the reasons for the price increase.
We want to take this opportunity to remind you of the importance of regular dental checkups and treatments and thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Ten oral hygiene tips:
- Brush your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste for at least two minutes.
- Use interdental brushes or floss daily to remove plaque and food particles between your teeth.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
- Limit your intake of sugary and acidic foods and drinks to prevent tooth decay.
- Chew sugar-free gum after meals to increase saliva flow and neutralize harmful acids.
- Rinse your mouth with water after eating or drinking anything that might stain your teeth.
- Use a mouthwash to help reduce plaque and freshen your breath.
- Avoid smoking or using tobacco products, as they can cause tooth stains, bad breath, and oral cancer.
- Visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and professional cleanings.
- Practice good overall health habits, such as eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly, to promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
General Private Dental Prices
|Examination / Consultation||£70.00|
|Scale and polish||from £70.00|
|Dental hygiene appointment||£80.00|
|White filling||from £135.00|
|Porcelain crown||from £650.00|
|Root Canal Treatment||from £430.00|
|Implant & Crown||from £2689.00|
Hours & Info
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Care Plans
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentistry
- Facial Aesthetics
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- health and wellbeing
- NHS Dentist
- Oral Surgery
- Save Money
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction