Last updated on 1 November 2023 Dr Ruta General, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Care Plans, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Dental Exams and Cleanings, Dental Hygiene, Dental Implants, Dentures and Partial Dentures, Emergency Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics, General Dentistry, Gum Disease Treatment, health and wellbeing, Invisalign, Oral Surgery, Save Money, Teeth Whitening
Dental treatments can vary depending on the condition of a person’s teeth and gums. Some common dental treatments include:
- Dental Cleaning: This is a routine procedure that involves the removal of plaque and tartar from the teeth. A dental hygienist or dentist will use special tools to clean the surfaces of the teeth and along the gumline. This helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fillings: If a tooth has a cavity, a filling can be used to repair it. The dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then fill the area with a material such as composite resin, amalgam or gold.
- Crowns: A crown is a type of dental restoration that is used to cover a damaged or decayed tooth. The crown is custom-made to fit over the remaining portion of the tooth and is cemented in place. Crowns can also be used to improve the appearance of teeth.
- Bridges: A bridge is a type of dental restoration that is used to replace missing teeth. A bridge is typically made up of two crowns that are placed on the teeth on either side of the gap, with a false tooth or teeth in between.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a popular alternative to bridges for replacing missing teeth. An implant is a metal post that is surgically placed into the jawbone, and then a replacement tooth is attached to the implant. Implants are not recommended for all patients and a detailed examination is needed to ensure patient’s suitability.
- Root Canal: If a tooth is infected or damaged, a root canal may be necessary to save it. During a root canal, the dentist will remove the infected or damaged tissue from inside the tooth and then fill and seal the root canals.
- Orthodontic treatment: Orthodontic treatment is used to straighten and align teeth, improve bite and aesthetics. Traditional metal braces, clear aligners, or lingual braces can be used for this purpose.
It’s important to note that regular dental checkups and professional cleaning are crucial for maintaining good oral health and preventing the need for more extensive and expensive treatments down the road.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
General Private Dental Prices
|Examination / Consultation||£70.00|
|Scale and polish||from £70.00|
|Dental hygiene appointment||£80.00|
|White filling||from £135.00|
|Porcelain crown||from £650.00|
|Root Canal Treatment||from £430.00|
|Implant & Crown||from £2689.00|
Hours & Info
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Care Plans
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentistry
- Facial Aesthetics
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- health and wellbeing
- NHS Dentist
- Oral Surgery
- Save Money
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction
2 August 2023 Dr Ruta Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Care Plans, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Dental Exams and Cleanings, Dental Hygiene, Dental Implants, Dentures and Partial Dentures, Emergency Dentistry, Endodontics, General Dentistry, Gum Disease Treatment, Teeth Whitening, Tooth Extraction